What is Valet?
Many organizations utilize our VALET, which provides a closed-loop process for documentation, reports, training, training records, step-by-step tasks, and inspections. VALET provides all the steps in a well-rounded and comprehensive program, not allowing anything to get left out. ONE system to manage your sanitation needs.
- VALET also gives you the ability to run a paperless system with our new VALET Mobile.
- VALET Mobile allows the daily functions of VALET to be run paperless on a handheld PDA.
- VALET includes corrective action work orders, supervisor sign-off of those critical issues, worksheets, training, and more.
- Valet is a complete inspection tool that features the essential documentation to asses and develops immediate and long-term corrective solutions, allowing you to identify areas of deficiency prior to resulting in critical issues.
- Basic Cleaning& Sanitation level 1
- WHMIS & Equipment Certification
- Procedure (cross-contamination training)
- Task Training
- Pandemic Training
- Health and Safety Training
- First Aid and CPR Certification
VALET Corrective Action Report
- Quality reports tailored to each sire
- Daily task monitoring for consistency by the on-site supervisor
- Daily on-site/client communication
- Head office technology support
- Monthly quality assurance inspections
- Weekly operations site visit
VALET Service GPS Tracking
- We use scheduling to help us make sure employees are at the site they need to be at when they sign in and out.
- Our Managers get alerts for missed shifts, or if an employee is late to work.
Let’s Work Together!
The joint efforts of your company with our EDSS Sanitation Solutions team aim towards providing a solution that is best suited to your company’s needs.